Sunday 27 January 2008

Fundraising is about to launch!

I have signed up to do the 10km run (walk) in Manchester on 18th May this year and I'm fundraising for the Ear Trust as some of you know that I had my Cochlear Implant last year and it's the best thing I've had - the hearing - much better and it's still improving. Now the birds won't shut up!

Anyway I have created a website on www.justgiving.com/rachelfishwick and I'm not being cheeky to you all but if you would like to donateto the Ear Trust then please feel free to do so. I still haven't decided how much to raise but hoping to do more than £2,000 for the centre which is being built as I had an email to say that the turf for the foundation has been dug up by the Lord Mayor who has an appeal for the Ear Trust this year.

Thank you.

Rachel

No comments: