Thursday 9 October 2008

Got Chosen!

What a week! As you may know that I do Guides and and my Assistant County Commissioner recommended me to apply to take part on the Leaders International Selection Weekend in September.

Well I went to the selection weekend and boy it was hardwork but fun (that was more important!). We were told to wait up to 2 weeks for the result so fair enough!

Yesterday a letter arrived and I opened it and found out that my guide county West Yorkshire South would like me to represent our county to attend a trip to CCJam09 at Camp Samac in Ontario (Canada) next August 2009!!!

But in the next paragraph as I was reading on and found out that they have chosen me to be the leader in charge with three other assistants. That's hard work but I'm delighted to say that I've accepted the offer to organise everything!

So I'll be busy for a year now - I'm so chuffed and over the moon!

Roll on August 2009!

1 comment:

We Care India said...


cochlear implants
have helped more than 180,000 recipients in more than 100 countries , whether they're born deaf or whether hearing loss occurs later in life, experience talking on the phone, listening to music, and hearing the voices of their friends and loved one.


The cornea
is the tissue on the very front of the eye. It is clear and covers the iris and pupil. It works with the lens to provide focusing power to the eye.



cochlear implant surgery india



cochlear implant surgeons in india



Cornea transplant India