Wednesday 17 October 2007

Waiting Day

Well here I am waiting nervously for a message from my husband to see if there is a bed for me tonight! Howie rang at 8.10am but they advised him to ring back at lunchtime as they can't tell you the answer just yet!

So far I have been given lots of "good lucks" and "best wishes" from Guides, mums at infants school and close friends through the internet from various groups.

I am feeling calm but with butterflies at the moment, I was ever so calm all week as I had been busy organising for my son's birthday party, going to Big Gig in Manchester with my Guides (saw McFlys, Kate Nash, Calvin Harris, The Hoosiers, Robyn, Natasha Bedingfield, Amerie and Sophie Ellis-Baxter).

I'll be back later on this afternoon to see what's the score whether I'm off at 5pm or at 6.30am tomorrow morning!!

Cheers for now.

Rachel

No comments: